Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tiling getting going

Well I guess we are kind of on the home stretch on this house. We were really hoping to in in June, but it is looking more realistically like early to mid July. I think they just ordered our carpet the other day and it is a 4-6 week thing so that will probably be the longest lead item. The guy at Home Depot said sometimes it can take as little as 3 week so hopefully it will be 3 and not 6.

In the meantime we are getting some of our tile in, and Brandon guys have been regrading the lot. The tile is looking really good and I can't wait till it is all done. Kind of dreading the bathrooms cause we are going to use some travertine from Home Depot, but it isn't the best grade so I have to sort through hundreds of tiles to find the good ones.

Also, my birthday was yesterday and I just wanted to thank everyone for the bday wishes, gifts, and those that could make it for dinner. It's always fun to hang out with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment