It has been a while since I've update our blog. I think I've been less excited about things, because it is taking a few more weeks than we had expected. It is getting to that point where it is next week, no next week, maybe next week. I just have to keep telling myself that it is just the way things go and we can't do much about it. For example this week we had our driveway and patio concrete scheduled to be poured on Tuesday, but Hurricane Felicia was projected to hit on...Tuesday of course. But yeah there was nothing that we could really do about it and it we ended up pushing it back till next week monday, which is a bummer but I totally agree that it was the right thing to do.
In any case if things go well we could get our final approval at the end of next week, but I would more likely expect it to be the following week. I have more pictures but I'm debating whether I should put them up on the blog or just say that you have to come visit if you want to see it...haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment