Cade and Tobi, it was tough getting them both to look at the camera at the same time, this was the best shot we got.
Tobi even got to visit Grandpa Haruki in Kula Hospital. I don't think he was super stoked, but he let Tobi on his bed and kind of gave him some love.
Tobi and Sporty (Lynn and Garrett's doggie) got a chance to play too! Sporty was the reason I fell in love with little fluffy doggies, and ended up persuading Darin to get a little doggie named Tobi!
Darin's mom is amazing at sewing and quilting, and got me my first pattern for making this quilt. I finally got my walking foot for my machine and was able to finish my first quilt! Thanks Mom for the fabric and sewing goodies which make sewing so much easier and fun!
Came home this past Wednesday from hip hop class to this lovely dinner - seasoned crusted lamb seared on the grill then baked in the oven, with sweet potato french fries, a lovely salad and a bottle of wine. Delicious! No special occasion, don't I have the best husband ever?
Nice quilt Erin! Isn't sewing so much fun & addicting? Once you start a project, it's hard to stop. Cute pics of the 2 doggies & what a nice husband for cooking such a yummy dinner :)
ReplyDelete