| Ghetto Family Photo |
| Levi all cuddly with mommy - a rare but lovely moment. |
| Levi is staying up for longer periods of time, and is happier during those times as well! |
Levi is also growing so fast, I have a hard time keeping up and making sure he is using the proper sized clothing. This month, I sorted out the 6 month clothing to put away into storage, and washed all of his 12 month clothes. He's starting to look more like a little boy with these clothes, rather than a baby!
| Can you see Levi's two bottom teeth? They are slowly sprouting up! |
| Wide stance! |
| Yeah, mommy, watch out! I'm on the move! |
| Couldn't resist taking a pic of his little Quiksilver collared shirt! |
| Now days, anything new that Levi can get his hands on can keep him occupied for some time. If it's something old, he wants to move on to new things. |
| Levi is now holding his bottle! |
No comments:
Post a Comment