Thursday, August 15, 2013

Camp @ Anini: July 7-11th

Every year, we are invited to camp with the Quinones, Yamaguchi, Ishida, and multiple other ohana at Anini Beach. We have always gone at least for the day, and I think once we slept over in our car! I love going up there, but we decided not to camp overnight... but I did manage to make it up there for 3 full days! Levi enjoyed being up there, even despite missing his normal naps in his crib. The oama were biting this year, and so were the papio! We had a fun week of catching fish and EATING them too!



The pupus were amazing! Only fresh caught fish!

Levi with Uncle Kenji

Aunty Char let mommy catch some oama and watched Levi a few times!

We tried to backpack him while I fished, but he got antsy.

Bocha in the sink!

Sunsets @ Anini are amazing!


Levi with Aunty Char... it was way past his bedtime!



Yum! Halalu!


Uncle Mark got to hold Levi while I had to take a bathroom break :) He loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment