Lily at two months marks the start of mommy going back to work! Boooooooo for work! Lily was in such a good mood for these pictures! She can now track people from a few feet away pretty well, smiles back at you when you talk with her, and cooooos. Lily still isn't sleeping very long, but I think Darin and I are both used to going to bed earlier and having that broken up sleep pattern.
August 18th (tomorrow!) I'm going back to work @ KCC. This time I chose to stay full-time instead of part-time, but also requested to teach only 12 credits this semester and 15 next semester (27 credits is a full-time load). The good news is that I am an official probationary tenure track instructor! Last year I was a temporary hire, and they converted me this year. It's nice to know I won't have to do a contract renewal this year, which is time-consuming and not something I would love to do the first year with two little ones. I'll have to do one next year, but that's more time down the line, and I can probably work on it during the summer months.
| Lily's Stats: Height - 22.2 in Weight - 12 lbs 4 oz Head CC - 16 in |
| Levi's Stats: Height - 24 in Weight - 14 lbs 1 oz Head CC - 16 in |
Life wouldn't be the same without mentioning what our little Levi is currently up to too! He's so much fun, remembers things that I wouldn't expect, and surprises us every day with something new. He always wants to pray at bedtime for "Buba and Tita" (his two friends from day care) and is improving on his fine motor skills such as eating with a fork... most of the time!
| Fried rice anyone? |
| Big bro showing some love to his little sis |
Our two friends, Andy and Michelle, had Keira prematurely at 30 weeks, but Lily and Keira were due 1 week apart! It's so good that Keira is healthy and so far, she's growing and developing without a hitch. It's been fun to share mommy stories with Michelle and see our two daughters grow up together. It's also great to see the daddies take part in the diaper changes, holding baby, and any other daddy duties.
| Working haaaaad |
No comments:
Post a Comment