Monday, April 18, 2011

Updates: Weekends and BBQs




Southern Style Dinner and BBQ
Darin wanted to make RIBS with a dry rub and wood chips, so he decided to make it happen!

Prepping the ribs

Rob making some salmon

Mac and cheese, stuffed mushrooms, salmon, teri meatballs...

Grits, coleslaw, ribs and collared greens...

Fried chicken (KFC style!) and baked potatoes :)


Michelle and I

Darin and Tobi getting a little comfy and taking a quick nap after dinner.




Playing Tourists Today!
"I'm ROASTING!"

Our friend, Brandon and his girlfriend Yeon came to visit, so we tried to go hiking up in Kokee (too much fog), then our alternative plan was picking up lunch from Ishihara's and eating it at the beach on the south side.

Darin being himself again :)

Tobi, Michelle and I








 Dinner BBQ @ Millard's
Mini-Pacific Reunion: Ryan and Emmi
Heath, Ben and Kyle

Brandon and Landon

Brandon and Leon

Who has a better under-bite?

No comments:

Post a Comment