There's a lot to get caught up on, but I'll try to keep it short.
Here is Levi's room after our baby shower in late June. We had a lot to get done before baby arrived, but now I felt I was able to purchase anything that I didn't get from the shower, and fully "nest". Darin was still in his boot (from tearing his Achilles during basketball) so with me being pregnant and him barely being able to walk, we were quite a pair!
Giving Tobi some one on one time before baby arrives!
That's me the morning of our scheduled c-section!
Mommy and daddy's first peek at our little one. He kind of has a smile and is sucking his fingers! Yes, I did tear up.
After 3 days in the hospital (it was a great stay and were sad to leave), we said hello to taking care of myself and baby LEVI at home!


No comments:
Post a Comment