For Labor Day weekend, Darin's family came to visit! Grandpa Kent got to meet Levi for the first time, and was excited to meet his first grandson!
Grandpa Kent actually found a new friend - Tobi and gave him some love. Tobi LOVED the attention since he's not the only "child" after Levi came along!
Great grandma Nitta (O bachan) carried Levi and observed all his grunting. It's so much work to be a baby!
Found some chocolate opihis at the Kauai Chocolate Factory.
Levi's ready for some snacks!
Grannie was great at calming Levi down and singing to him.
Two grandmas finding some quality time with their grandson.
Levi's first trip to the beach (Anini)! We had some chili pepper chicken and picnicked there.
Levi's second trip to Anini, and I got to go in the water to try to catch some Oama! I only caught a few, but we fished for a while, and Levi cruised with daddy, uncle David, grandma and grandpa while Aunty Lynne and I got to fish. Mommy got her Oama fishing in for the season, and the fish were still there in the middle of September!
No comments:
Post a Comment