Slowly but surely we are getting there with the house. Seems like my contractor has cracked the whip a bit and is getting our tile guy a bit more motivated, because he seems to be making really good progress and his work is good. I think Brandon guys are getting ready to paint the outside in the next couple of days and our carpet is getting installed on the 20th. So by the 20th if all goes well we should have carpet, counter tops, tiling should be done, paint, and most of the electrical. I asked about the schedule and they said if everything went perfectly we'd be in by the end of the month, but more realistically it will be the first couple weeks of August...bummer...but it is what it is.
I haven't really been super into the house thing the past week anyways, because of this job thing. It has been a really stressful week, but I'm getting closer to a decision. I'll probably make an official decision by Thursday. When I think about how blessed I have been it is crazy that in this horrible economic time when people are losing jobs I am given a job opportunity and although it is stressful I am very thankful.

No comments:
Post a Comment