Thursday, July 16, 2009

Moving out

This morning I left a note for Uncle Clement, who is a family friend and our landlord, giving two weeks notice that we will be moving out at the end of this month. Erin and I owe a lot of thanks to Uncle Clement for letting us stay so long in their apartment, and for just being such a nice guy. Uncle Clement is honestly one of the nicest guys I have ever met. He is a busy guy but is always doing things for others, including me and Erin.

Originally I was expecting to be in that apartment for 2 years max, but I think it has been 3 years. Man...time flys, but I am so ready to give up the apartment life. No more small spaces, hot plates, small refrigerator, and especially no more laundro mats...Andy knows what I'm talking about (although I don't think he follows our blog).

Anyways, yesterday I decided since Erin is in Cali and I had nothing to do that I would start cleaning out the cabinets and getting ready to move out. Not sure if that was the best idea, cause right now our place is a disaster, but I guess that's how moving out goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment