I stopped by our house this morning and there wasn't too much new. They are preparing the outside to be painted and probably going to build the columns in the front and in the patio. Last weekend Erin and I spent 8 hours running around Lihue figuring out what we are going to do with our tile for the bathrooms. We had already decided this but the travertine we got from home depot was even lower quality than I had anticipated. I'll post some pics later of our latest choices. I met our tile guy and he was very helpful in picking out what we did, but he must have other jobs because he is moving a bit slowly on ours. This morning it looked like he made good progress but there wasn't anything done all week before that. Hopefully he finishes up the living area and the guest bath by next Friday.
This blog got kind of long so I'll just post another one about my possible new job.
No comments:
Post a Comment