So the other day I received a call from my former project manager who has a start up company here on Kauai asking if I want a job with them. That was Tuesday and today I had a meeting with him and the others in the company. The interview went well I think, so I'll have to wait to see what they offer me for salary and stuff and decide from there. The end of the meeting was really rushed and that is when he asked what I was hoping to get paid and I think I low balled myself big time. So I will probably have to do a bit more bargaining than I would like to, since I hate when it comes to money.
This has to be one of the most difficult decisions I've had to make in the past several years. I am kind of content with my current job and the people I work with are nothing less than family to me. It is gonna be really tough. Maybe the new job will offer me 1 million dollars...muahahaha and then I won't have to think twice. Probably not so please pray for me to make the right choice for me and for everyone affected.
No comments:
Post a Comment